DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Sunday, June 8, 2008

PLAYBOY Philippines JUNE 2008 ISSUE - SACHIE SANDERS Cover Girl & Playmate of the Month

Finally got my first Playboy Philippines magazine of the June 2008 issue. Playboy Philippines was launched last April 2008 with its maiden issue with Brazilian Priscilla Meirelles on its cover. I missed that April issue due to its unavailability in our area. I bought the June 2008 issue at the V-Mall in Greenhills, San Juan. Its selling price P199.



As soon as I got back home, I hurriedly browsed the magazine and have to see for myself if the negative criticisms I've been reading lately were true. Truthfully enough, the design and the texture of the magazine should warrant more room for improvement, perhaps I was spoiled with the amazing cover designs I got used to with magazines such as FHM Philippines. In fairness, content-wise the June issue of Playboy Philippines got great articles such as 'The End of Newspapers', I just wish they feature more Pinays instead of the foreign Playmates scattered at the latter pages of the magazine that seem to compensate for its lack of Pinay models. The P199 price tag seem stiff since I wasn't satisfied with the cover design, the lack of better glossiness of the magazine and the lack of more Pinay models. This is Playboy Philippines and should showcase Pinays instead of the reposted pics from Playboy mags abroad.

Here's the scanned cover of the magazine with the alluring Sachie Sanders on its cover in the June 2008 issue.

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: