DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Thursday, April 26, 2012

DCRJ's Movie Reviews: MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (2012)






We saw MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (2012) at a 3D Digital Cinema at the SM Mall of Asia April 25, 2012 Wednesday. One word...WOW ! To me this is the greatest superhero movie of all time. Character development with all its conflicts and personality clashes is intact. Never did I feel I was watching an overblown cartoon, I was sure I was watching a mature action flick complete with emotional impact, humor and suspense. I was a boy again and the boy inside me was cheering for the superheroes. I was teary eyed for Agent Coulson, who was a big fan of the Cap since he was a boy and I felt his sentiments. Clint Barton (Jeremy Renner) aka Hawkeye, although a minor role in the casts, didn't felt like a minor role at all, he has some amazing moments. I surely wish Jane Foster (Natalie Portman in Thor) had a role to establish the continuing 'love story' part of Thor but she wasn't in the film. I also wish Edward Norton played the part of Banner to ensure the believability of the series although Mark Ruffalo was good. I didn't regret I took the afternoon off my clinic because this was a movie event and the opening day of the showing in the Philippines. Very entertaining and I was hugely entertained. My ratings: 5 out of 5 Biscuits. P.S. - Stan Lee again had a cameo here. The teaser scene in mid-credits is an approval for THE AVENGERS sequel !

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: