DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Monday, February 15, 2010

DCRJ's MOVIE REVIEWS in Snippets (Feb. 11, 2010 to Feb. 15, 2010)

I just finished watching 'MOTHERHOOD' starring the killer of Bill Uma Thurman and the ex-Top Gun-Goose-now-balding Anthony Edwards. A mess up work of uninteresting scenes blended with upbeat songs supposedly promoting (again) how cool it is to live in New York city with the trials and tribulations of a mother of two. Forget about this film and avoid it at all cost unless you're a die-hard fan of Uma Thurman. My rating : 2 out of 5 Biscuits !


I just finished watching 'DAYBREAKERS' on my laptop. An inventive vampire movie set in film noir style but numerous flaw in the story breaks the edge-of-your-seat momentum ruins the whole feel. Ethan Hawke overacts with his beady eyes. Mediocre movie at its best. My rating: 3 out of 5 Biscuits !


I just finished watching 'LAW ABIDING CITIZEN' starring 300 star Gerald Butler and Ray Charles wannabe Jamie Foxx. One of the most incredibly absurd stories blended with shocking violence I have seen. Full of one-dimensional characters that hardly can't be justified by their mere acts alone. I don't know who the bad guy is. Avoid this film pleeeaassee. My ratings 0.5 out of 5 Biscuits !

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: