DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DCRJ at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE (May 24 & 25, 2010)

I spent a week in sunny Singapore from May 22 to 28, 2010. The heat and humidity of Singapore never dampened my spirit as I was excited to see the Universal Studios version in Singapore. My first taste of Universal Studios was in Los Angeles circa Nov. 2003. Although there were few movie themes included in the Singapore version but it was still a blast to visit.
Yet still, I was disappointed that Jurassic Park the Ride which is supposed to be the main attraction of the park was not even in operation for two days and that's the whole time when I was there !.

The Madagascar Crate Adventure was still in construction while the Battlestar Galactica, the rollercoaster ride was under repairs! talk about wrong timing !

Waterworld show did compensated for our valuable time even with a few glitches in the sound system during the first part of the show.

The Revenge of the Mummy ride did offered thrills although the Ancient Egypt area was too damn hot that made me think I was in the real Egypt.

Steven Spielberg's Lights Camera Action special effects was the highlight of my visit, we experienced real movie magic special effects in real-time.

The character mascots were real treats for me. Souvenir items such as shirts and watches were nice and good for taking home for friends and relatives.

Clearly, USS still needs improvement, I just wish that the air cooling system could be more cooler. It was amusing to see guests drenching wet with their own sweat. Probably the best time to visit the park is on the months of November to February which are the cooler months or the rainy season. Well, I can live with the rains than the heat.

Will I be coming back ? you bet I will. The Transformers attraction is still in construction and that's just one reason why I won't hesitate into coming back to USS in the near future.

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: