DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Art of JOHN MURAWSKI: His MANNY PACQUIAO Paintings

Here are two oil paintings of Manny Pacquiao done by artist John Murawski

“There is no doubt in my mind that I can vividly recall the excitement I felt when I painted these two Pacquiao paintings,” says John Murawski. “The only way to describe what he does in the ring is DYNAMIC! He has evolved into the total package as a fighter. A thrill to watch, not a bore, like Mayweather.”




“It’s a real challenge attempting to paint someone with the energy Manny displays. I find it almost intimidating for me as an artist. But when I can stop that one moment in time, he is there for me to solidify him on my canvas for all time. His legacy is surely solidified in boxing history.”

To view more works by artist John Murawski, please check out his website: http://myartnsoul.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: