DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baron Geisler in Sexual Harassment Raps vs William Martinez's Daughter

Baron Geisler's drunken antics is up again, this time outside the Big Brother house...

MANILA, Philippines -- (UPDATE) The family of former teen star William Martinez is considering filing sexual harassment or acts of lasciviousness charges against young actor Baron Geisler after an alleged incident in a bar in Makati City.

Patricia Martinez, eldest daughter Martinez and wife Yayo Aguila, claimed that Geisler asked her to have sex with him and even touched her breasts at the Fiama bar on Saturday.

"I feel so disgusted because I treated him as a kuya," said Patricia, who accompanied by her father, went to the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group Monday.

Patricia alleged that Geisler was drunk at the time but said it was not a valid reason for him to allegedly harass her.

But the touted “Wild Child” of Pinoy Big Brother denied harassing Patricia.

“I just hugged her,” Geisler said in an interview on ABS-CBN.

He claimed he was actually acting out a role.

“I was excited. I just came from an acting workshop and my role was a maniac. Ugali ko na na [It is a habit] that I act out my new role,” said Geisler. “But she misunderstood my action.”
INQUIRER.net

Here's the YouTube video: TV Patrol reports

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: