DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Thursday, April 17, 2008

JANINA SAN MIGUEL - Bb. Pilipinas WORLD 2008, Q&A Mishap March 2008

Janina San Miguel won the recent Bb. Pilipinas 2008 Pageant as Bb. Pilipinas-World to represent our country for the upcoming Miss World 2008 Beauty Pageant to be held in October 2008 at Ukraine. She also won the 'Best in Long Gown' and the 'Best in Swimsuit' competitions at the Bb. Pilipinas Special Awards. But before she won the Bb. Pilipinas-World crown she made a mishap at the Q&A portion.

Here's the popular video garnering a number of hits at YouTube...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwmseoKFCo

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.
Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...
(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang) Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

A number of comments made its way in forums, blogs and emails, some were harsh criticisms, some were encouraging supports, some were teases and mockeries. Some have already dubbed her as 'the new Melanie Marquez'.

Janina San Miguel came to her defense by way of the Jessica Soho interview at the GMA-7's 'KAPUSO MO, JESSICA SOHO' shown March 29, 2008.

Here's the video of that episode...



One of the comments on that video, actually the first one to comment I find it so amusing...
Would you rather be SMART or GLOBE?
Janina: SIM


************

I personally recorded and uploaded the following videos to imeem.
Here are my two videos from pinoybiscuits.blogspot.com channel at imeem:
Bb. PILIPINAS 2008 Swimsuit Competition (1st Set) MARCH 8


Bb. PILIPINAS 2008 Swimsuit Competition (2nd set) MARCH 8

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: