DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Friday, April 25, 2008

DCRJ's GMA-7 (Kapuso) vs. ABS-CBN (Kapamilya)

DCRJ's side notes - Perhaps you're wondering why most of my YouTube videos consists mostly of GMA-7's shows. Here are my reasons:

1.) My cable subscription is with Paranaque Cable in Paranaque city. GMA-7's reception from that cable company is clear while ABS-CBN's reception contains fuzziness and other wavy lines making my video recordings annoying to watch if uploaded to YouTube.

Here's an actual snapshot of an ABS-CBN show on TV a few minutes ago...

Photobucket
it contains scratches and wavy lines making it look like a hurried recording of a pirated movie from Quiapo !

and here's an actual snapshot of a GMA-7 show on TV a few minutes ago...

Photobucket
The reception is somewhat clear and suitable for a YouTube upload

2.) ABS-CBN management managed to inform the YouTube staff about copyright infringement of their shows uploaded to YouTube. I have uploaded some 'Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2' video clips at YouTube and my original DCRJ account was eventually suspended by YouTube.

3.) I am always a big fan of GMA-7 even in the early days of Uncle Bob in the 1960s when I was in my elementary school years but that's not saying I don't like ABS-CBN shows in fact I am a follower of the 'Pinoy Big Brother' series.

- 'nuff said : )

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: