Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

K.I.T.T.Y. GIRLS at EAT BULAGA's Itaktak Mo O Tatakbo - Video February 4, 2009

I don't know if the Sexbomb Girls nor the EB Babes has been replaced. I saw the K.I.T.T.Y. Girls in the intro of Eat Bulaga's Itaktak Mo O Tatakbo game portion. I also thought they were just guests but they were present all throughout the game portion. K.I.T.T.Y. Girls consists of 5 sexy and tall ladies Jocelyn Oxlade, Ayanna Oliva, Nicole Deen, Veronica Scott and Tanya Yuquimpo. Only 4 KITTY Girls were present at Eat Bulaga. Fuuny thing is...the KITTY Girls used to perform on Eat Bulaga's rival show called Wowowee. Here's the video I recorded just minutes ago from Eat Bulaga Feb. 4, 2009



Snapshots from the video

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sphere: Related Content

Related Posts by DCRJ: