DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

K.I.T.T.Y. GIRLS at EAT BULAGA's Itaktak Mo O Tatakbo - Video February 4, 2009

I don't know if the Sexbomb Girls nor the EB Babes has been replaced. I saw the K.I.T.T.Y. Girls in the intro of Eat Bulaga's Itaktak Mo O Tatakbo game portion. I also thought they were just guests but they were present all throughout the game portion. K.I.T.T.Y. Girls consists of 5 sexy and tall ladies Jocelyn Oxlade, Ayanna Oliva, Nicole Deen, Veronica Scott and Tanya Yuquimpo. Only 4 KITTY Girls were present at Eat Bulaga. Fuuny thing is...the KITTY Girls used to perform on Eat Bulaga's rival show called Wowowee. Here's the video I recorded just minutes ago from Eat Bulaga Feb. 4, 2009



Snapshots from the video

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: