DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MANNY PACQUIAO Sings (again) at the JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE on TV, March 3, 2010 - Full Videos

Sporting a red jacket with a Philippine flag, a white shirt, and blue jeans, boxing’s current pound-for-pound king Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao graced ABC’s popular late-night show ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ on Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010.

Pacquiao on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' March 3, 2010


Pacquiao Sings a George Benson Classic


If I had to live without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh, so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

Our dreams are young and we both know
Theyll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I dont want to live without you.

Nothings gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
Ill never ask for more than your love.

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: