DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Sunday, April 26, 2009

MARIAN RIVERA & DINGDONG DANTES Sings "PARTING TIME" - Their Last Pairing Together at SOP Rules - Video April 26, 2009

Marian Rivera & Dingdong Dantes sings 'Parting Time' at SOP Rules which aired April 26, 2009, a song that reflects their inevitable separation in GMA Primetime TV. They have been together in Marimar, Dyesebel and 'Ang Babaeng Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang'. Marian Rivera will take the role of DARNA while Dingdong Dantes in another GMA TV project. Only time will tell if these two hearthrobs will be back together once again.

Here's a video I recorded from SOP Rules April 26, 2009



Parting Time

Rockstar

I remember the days when you're here with me
Those laughters and tears
We shared for years hmmm
Mem'ries that we had for so long it's me and you
Now you're gone away
You left me all alone

Go on do what you want
But please don't leave me
You'll break my heart
Hey, what should I do
Babe, I'm missin' you
Please don't disappear
These are the words that you should hear
Time and time again I wish that you were here

I don't wanna lose you
Girl, I need you back to me
I don't wanna lose you
Baby, can't you see
Oh, I need you
You've been a part of me
I wish someday you'll be back home
`Cause I really miss you, darling
Please come home

I wish someday you'll be back home
`Cause I really miss you, darling
Please come home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONGYAN the best. anyways pah plug lang poh. MS. MARIAN RIVERA THE NEWEST GMA DARNA. FANMADE DARNA TEASER THAT I MADE TO SUPPORT GMA. PLS WATCH AND SUPPORT THNXS U POH..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyKDgULmfDQ&feature=channel_page

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: