DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Friday, May 8, 2009

DCRJ's Personal Video via Nokia N95 of MANNY PACQUIAO at PACMANIA in SM MALL of ASIA - May 8, 2009


Photobucket

Here's a video I personally recorded of the Manny Pacquiao Pacmania concert at the SM Mall of Asia using my Nokia N95 celphone...the video part is the last part of the concert...



I also happened to record that same video on TV of which I left my PC with the TV Tuner turned on recording the show...here's part 9 of Pacmania
MANNY PACQUIAO Pacmania Part 9 at SM Mall of Asia - May 8, 2009


No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: