Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009


Friday, May 8, 2009

DCRJ's Personal Video via Nokia N95 of MANNY PACQUIAO at PACMANIA in SM MALL of ASIA - May 8, 2009


Photobucket

Here's a video I personally recorded of the Manny Pacquiao Pacmania concert at the SM Mall of Asia using my Nokia N95 celphone...the video part is the last part of the concert...



I also happened to record that same video on TV of which I left my PC with the TV Tuner turned on recording the show...here's part 9 of Pacmania
MANNY PACQUIAO Pacmania Part 9 at SM Mall of Asia - May 8, 2009


Sphere: Related Content

Related Posts by DCRJ: