Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009


Friday, May 15, 2009

MANNY PACQUIAO with American Idols DAVID COOK & DAVID ARCHULETA at the Pacquiao Victory Party - Video May 15, 2009

My oh my, I didn't know where I would upload this video because I got a YouTube account where I upload Manny Pacquiao and I got a YouTube account where I upload anything with David Cook and David Archuleta. Guess what? I uploaded it in my Manny Pacquiao YouTube account ! hehehe.

Here's a video of Manny Pacquiao meeting American Idols David Cook and David Archuleta, The Idols will be performing on a concert tomorrow at the SM Mall of Asia May 16, 2009



Snapshots from the video

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sphere: Related Content

Related Posts by DCRJ: