DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Friday, November 6, 2009

MANNY PACQUIAO on TIME Magazine Cover (Asia Edition !)

Photobucket

On the heels of his first primetime television appearance on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live and his recognition as a 2009 Gusi Peace Prize laureate, boxing phenom Manny Pacquiao now finds himself on the cover of TIME Magazine Asia edition as part of a five page feature story on the boxing Champion that will be included in all editions (global and US market) of the magazine hitting newsstands this weekend. With the population of Asia being the largest in the world, Pacquiao is overwhelmed with the idea of so many people seeing his face on the cover of such a prestigious magazine.

“I absolutely had no idea that when I started my career in boxing, to provide a better life for myself and my family, that I would now be where I am today and on the cover of TIME Magazine,” said Pacquiao. “A fighter’s dream is to win a world title and gain financial stability. But what is happening to me now is the most humbling experience of my life. It is a great honor for me to be the face of my people and to let everyone know we are a small but mighty country. I have great pride for all of the Filipinos living throughout the world and it is these people that I fight for each and every time I step into the ring.” (Fightnews)

Pacquiaonews.com

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: