DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Goodbye DYESEBEL - Marian Rivera & Dingdong Dantes Recaps Memorable Scenes (Bloopers) - Video October 17, 2008

Dyesebel, the top rated GMA-7 show for 6 months, had its last day October 17, 2008 last night. It started about the same time I started this Pinoy Biscuits blog. Although I didn't watch the show anymore after my YouTube account with Dyesebel scenes got suspended, the show is still memorable for me because I have created some Dyesebel animated files.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are other Dyesebel GIF animated files that I have created and it is posted in my previous Dyesebel articles, just click 'Dyesebel' on the tags.

Here's some videos I recorded , its last day, aired last night

Video 1 of 2


Video 2 of 2


Magandang Alon, paalam Dyesebel huhuhuu

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: