DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Friday, September 11, 2009

MANNY PACQUIAO vs. MIGUEL COTTO Pre-Fight Quotable Quotes in NYC


Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto currently in New York, USA right now on their promotional tour of 'Firepower' for Nov. 14, 2009. Here are some quotable quotes of Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto as well as Manny's trainer Freddie Roach


“Kung ngayon kami maglalaban ni Cotto, talo tayo (If Cotto and me fight today, I’d lose),” “Medyo nasa kundisyon na ang kalaban pero tayo papasok pa lang (My opponent is already feeling good in training while I haven’t started mine),”

“Partida ko na sa kanya na hindi pa ako nag-eensayo (I am giving him a big plus by not training early),”
- MANNY PACQUIAO while on the way to Hong Kong airport for the connecting flight to JFK

source: MB.Com

************

"I'm not Oscar de la Hoya. I'm not Ricky Hatton. I'm Miguel Cotto. Everyone knows what Miguel Cotto is capable of doing,"

"No matter how much speed he has, when you have good defense, you can stop speed,"

"He's coming to my division. He thinks he's going to be stronger than a guy who fights at 147?"
MIGUEL COTTO in New York

************

"I'm getting Manny ready for the fight of his life,"
FREDDIE ROACH in New York

source: Yahoo Sports

************



No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: