DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Thursday, August 21, 2008

REMEMBERING BENIGNO S. AQUINO, JR. 25 Years Later, August 21, 1983 - August 21, 2008 : 24 Oras Video

It has been 25 years since Ninoy Aquino was assassinated at the tarmac of the old MIA, I was in my first year at the AUF College of Medicine. I remember my mother who told me about the news on that tragic day and I was watching a Betamax video of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. I also remember watching a Betamax video, recorded in the U.S., of NBC News showing the widowed Cory Aquino who was so emotionally devastated in tears. I also remember an MTV music video of singer Anne Murray which showed a fallen Ninoy Aquino on the tarmac.

Here's a video from 24 Oras featuring the 25th Death Anniversary of Ninoy Aquino (August 21, 1983 - August 21, 2008)



Some snapshots of the video

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: