Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009


Thursday, August 21, 2008

REMEMBERING BENIGNO S. AQUINO, JR. 25 Years Later, August 21, 1983 - August 21, 2008 : 24 Oras Video

It has been 25 years since Ninoy Aquino was assassinated at the tarmac of the old MIA, I was in my first year at the AUF College of Medicine. I remember my mother who told me about the news on that tragic day and I was watching a Betamax video of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. I also remember watching a Betamax video, recorded in the U.S., of NBC News showing the widowed Cory Aquino who was so emotionally devastated in tears. I also remember an MTV music video of singer Anne Murray which showed a fallen Ninoy Aquino on the tarmac.

Here's a video from 24 Oras featuring the 25th Death Anniversary of Ninoy Aquino (August 21, 1983 - August 21, 2008)



Some snapshots of the video

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sphere: Related Content

Related Posts by DCRJ: