DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DAVID is the NEW AMERICAN IDOL 7th Season : A Star is Born

David is the NEW AMERICAN IDOL !

Well, it ain't over yet folks...a few hours from now America will vote the new American Idol of the 7th season

I even made two banners for my future posting here tomorrow...hahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw the American Idol show awhile ago and Simon Cowell said that it's a knockout win by David Archuleta on three rounds ! That's a bold prediction even with David Cook's number of fan-base. In my opinion, David Archuleta did out-sung David Cook round by round. I still placed my bet on Cook.

You be the judge...here's David Cook in Round 1


..and here's David Archuleta in Round 1

No comments:

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: