DCRJ's PINOY BISCUITS Channel
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy'

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CHARICE PEMPENGCO's Shining Moments - Her Performance Videos on the Ellen DeGeneres & Oprah Winfrey Shows

Here's the full video of Charice Pempengco at the Ellen DeGeneres Show last December 19, 2007. Video courtesy of nythawk23


Charice Pempengco ON Ellen Degeneres Show
* And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
* I Will Always Love You


Here's her performance video at the OPRAH WINFREY Show May 12, 2008. Video courtesy of CharicePempengc0


Oprah Winfrey presents the world's smartest kids and a Filipina is one of them. The 16-year old Filipina singing prodigy said it's a dream come true. Throughout the performance, Oprah silently watched in one corner as Charice exhibited her vocal power along with other young talents. "Nasa gilid po siya nanonood po, so kinakantahan ko po siya," quoted the belter from Cabuyao, Laguna. Oprah was moved by the performance saying, "Medyo naluha po siya tapos sinabi po niya sa akin after the performance na hindi daw po siya makapaniwalang ganoon kagaling ang mga Pinoy.( She was teary eyed and she told me that she can't believe the Filipinos are that good)."

Charice Pempengco sings R&B, pop, ballad and soul genres. Charice's mother, in a move to prevent the reoccurring mispronounciation of their last name decided to take the last name off and just use "Charice" as her screen name in the future works and appearances as reported on TV Patrol World. Charice has just released her 1st single "I Have Nothing".


Here's an imeem video I recorded and uploaded, Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino's interview with Charice Pempengco and her mom, added bonus, Charice and her mom sings !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read "My Stroke of Insight" in one sitting - I couldn't put it down. I laughed. I cried. It was a fantastic book (I heard it's a NYTimes Bestseller and I can see why!), but I also think it will be the start of a new, transformative Movement! No one wants to have a stroke as Jill Bolte Taylor did, but her experience can teach us all how to live better lives. Her TED.com speech was one of the most incredibly moving, stimulating, wonderful videos I've ever seen. Her Oprah Soul Series interviews were fascinating. They should make a movie of her life so everyone sees it. This is the Real Deal and gives me hope for humanity.

Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill with an appearance of Pinoy Biscuit Blogger DCRJ (Dr. Dan C. Rivera, Jr.) in the music video 'Rugby Boy' from the moymoypalaboy 'Uploaded' Album CD/DVD
Moymoy Palaboy & Roadfill at DCRJ's clinic January 30, 2009

Related Posts by DCRJ: